EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, 1000 Brussels (accessible by public transport) Stable International Firm Fluent Dutch, English & French Minimum 3 years’ experience
Profile Group is a Recruitment and Selection company that has been helping candidates in their job search for 30 years for clients in various sectors. Our aim is to help you in your job search and to optimise the application process and the skills necessary to conduct good interviews.
For our client, we are recruiting an Executive Assistant to provide high level administrative and organizational support to 2 Partners of the Firm.
As an Executive Assistant you will be part of a highly professional and motived team providing support to partners in a fast-paced environment. The partners are continuously striving to have significant impact on their clients’ performance. To achieve this, they are assisted by a flexible and dedicated team of EA’s, with a real desire to be involved and challenged.
- You are responsible for your Partner’s complex agenda and you can prioritize and manage multiple tasks. You make decisions based on the knowledge of your Partner’s preferences.
- You will book travel, schedule meetings, follow through on any open topic by e.g. monitoring the press and manage your Partner’s time and expenses.
- As a dynamic and driven EA, you are able to work with little guidance and can proactively solve complex calendar issues.
- You are able to work and thrive under pressure while maintaining an excellent customer service attitude.
- You don’t have a 9-to-5 attitude and are flexible when needed. You can handle confidential information properly, are discreet and work with complete integrity.
- Besides professional communication skills, you have strong interpersonal skills and work well in a team, as well as individually. You can liaise effectively and efficiently with clients, teams and other internal and external contacts.
- A Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Perfect knowledge of English, French and Dutch
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of computer software packages: Office 365, Outlook
- Exciting, busy workplace
- Friendly, competent colleagues
- Firm pro training and career development
- An attractive salary + Subsidised Lunch, Performance Bonus, Pension Fund, Full Health Insurance, 100% Public Transport Reimbursement, Free Parking
- Yearly Evaluation + Possible Salary Increase
- 32 Holidays
Call EMMA WAITES
at the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967