Profile Group has specialised in selection and recruitment for over 25 years for a wide range of companies. Our aim is to help our clients in their job search, to optimise the application process and to enhance your skills in order to achieve a good interview.
Our client, a leading Belgian company in its sector, is currently looking for an Accountant.
As an Accountant, you have the following responsibilities:
You will produce and review of the company's accounting statements.
You will justify all or part of the various accounting operations relating to the company's financial movements (general, analytical, third-party, payroll, fixed assets, cash, etc.), in relation to the various economic agents (the various departments of the company, customers, suppliers, administrations, etc.)
You work independently and are able to prepare the legal financial documents (balance sheet, income statement and annex, tax return) for some of our Belgian subsidiaries; regularly control and report the achievement of its activities and results to its hierarchy.
Tags : accountant, comptabilité, accounting, responsable de la gestion comptable, superviseur comptable, Chef comptable, senior accountant
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a small to medium-sized business or accounting firm
- Knowledge of IRIS and JD Edwards experience desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of French and very good knowledge of English.
- Passionate about inter-company accounting.
- Team player
- You like to take initiatives. Your computer skills: MS Office including excellent knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Isabel and/or AS400 is a plus.
- Analytical, dynamic, and versatile are your strengths
Our client offers:
- An innovative and constantly evolving environment where there is room for your ideas
- A fulfilling work environment that values team projects and exchanges
- A permanent contract in a leading company with a competitive salary package
- The challenge of contributing to the consolidation of a growing company
Call DELPHINE CASTELAIN
at the number: 02 738 02 69