Management Controller North Europe
Profile Group has specialised in selection and recruitment for over 25 years for a wide range of companies. Our objective is to help you in your job search, to optimise your application process and to enhance your skills in order to succeed in an interview.
Our client, a Belgian leading company in its sector (chemical industry), is currently looking for a Management Controller.
As a Business Controller you will be responsible for the following:
You will be responsible for all our Northern European subsidiaries (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Sweden) for Commercial Management Control, namely:
- Collecting, analysing and communicating economic and budgetary information, related to the different areas of activity, necessary for the choice and implementation of the policy.
- Advising operational managers and General Management in order to contribute to the optimal use of financial, technical and human resources with regard to the development of activities in relation to the accounting, sales, marketing, sales administration, logistics and production departments.
- Monitor and measure results/management indicators in the different areas of the company (results by activity and by site, margin evolution, stocks, production costs, cost price, customer and supplier ratios, WCR, ROI, etc.) and analyse the causes of discrepancies.
- Leading management meetings with the sales staff.
- Informing and training internal players in management procedures and tools.
- A Master's degree in management control / business management and 2 to 7 years' experience in management control is required.
- Good knowledge of the office pack (Excel and Access)
- Knowledge of QlikView and JD Edwards
- Fluent in English/French and a very good Dutch is an asset.
- Very good communicator.
- You are IT oriented and like to learn.
- You like to take initiatives.
Our client offers you :
- An innovative and constantly evolving environment where there is room for your ideas
- A fulfilling work environment that values team projects and exchanges. Training is provided upon hiring.
- A permanent contract in a leading company with a competitive salary package (car and standard package).
- The challenge of contributing to the consolidation of a growing company
Call DELPHINE CASTELAIN
at the number: 02 738 02 69