Do you have the energy and dynamism to be the LA CLINIQUE SAINT-JEAN’S next SENIOR RECRUITER?
Do you like to take ownership and think out of the box?
LA CLINIQUE SAINT-JEAN is committed to providing the very best care via cutting-edge treatments and technologies whilst always respecting their patients.
- Manage all internal services recruitment including paramedics, psychologists, social services, HR, IT, administrative support, technical, cleaning and kitchen profiles (this represents 400 positions)
- Extensive collaboration with Hiring Managers in order to establish the correct job profile
- Define and advise on the appropriate recruitment means, Headhunters, Recruitment Agencies, Jobsite and Social Media Advertisements, LinkedIn searches etc.
- Collaboration with the Communications Department for advertisements and Social Media
- SPOC for external recruitment partners
- CV analysis and telephone screening
- Plan and interview selected candidates with the Hiring Manager
- Conduct tests and take up references
- Offer employment contracts and follow-up with payroll
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Human Resources OR Psychology
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Recruiter
- Excellent Dutch & French (written & spoken)
- Analytical, able to challenge ideas and advise
- Excellent listener with strong communication skills, always representing the clinic with enthusiasm and integrity
- Pro-active, solution-oriented and committed to filling all open positions efficiently
- Adaptable to change
- Empathetic team player pro diversity
- LA CLINIQUE SAINT-JEAN gives you the opportunity to have a meaningful job
- To be part of an innovative clinic and a highly driven HR team
- Permanent job
- Homeworking possible
- Flexitime, 38 hour week, 24 holidays
- Excellent salary + Subsidised canteen, Hospitalisation, Private accident insurance and Transport reimbursed at 100%
For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614 967
Call EMMA WAITES
at the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967