Profile Group has specialized in selection and recruitment for more than 30 years for a very wide range of companies. Our goal is to help you in your job search, to optimize your solicitation process and to enhance your skills to succeed in a good interview.
Our client is a Belgian company with a worldwide reputation, active in the industry. It is among the world leaders in its sector of activity and continues to develop. It provides efficient and innovative worldwide solutions to its customers, thanks to a whole team of dynamic and motivated employees whom it takes care of.
To strengthen its Procurement department based in Walloon Brabant, we are looking for an enthusiastic Industrial Purchaser.
As a purchaser you will be part of the supply chain department. Your main challenges will be to balance cost/delay/quality defined by the Operations and the R&D Department in order to meet the customer requirements.
- You will monitor every product's part: supplier, price, MOQ, indices, order update, part management mode, invoice control
- You will participate in project reviews and management of prototype requests: technical documentation, price requests (unit price, MOQ, packaging), comparison of offers, co-development meetings with suppliers, ordering via ERP
- You will ensure the creation and renewal of global orders and you will also handle product's part without associated suppliers: quantity estimation, price request, creation of the purchase requisition + update of prices in ERP and orders via ERP
- You will provide support to production: crisis management linked to supplier capacity problems, supply, organisation of meetings, creation and dispatch of orders to ensure supply for urgent production
- You ensure the sustainability of supply and the competitiveness of product prices: sourcing of new suppliers
- You monitor and rationalise a panel of suppliers and commodities: analysis of indicators, development and diversification of the panel, good distribution of turnover between suppliers, good distribution of volumes and parts between suppliers of the same commodity, analysis of risks and opportunities by means of production and technology, definition of a strategy by commodity
- You will ensure a commercial and technical watch on all commodities and you will propose new technologies to the R&D and Marketing Departments
- You work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- You ensure a good level of performance of the purchasing function in line with the objectives set
You have a higher education in the technical field (electromechanical, automatic or electronic)
You ideally have minimum 5 years of experience in procurement as a category manager within a technical environment.
You have very a strong knowledge in mechanical manufacturing process (welding, machining, ..) and you can dialogue on an equal footing with the R&D of the company and the supplier
You ideally have a good understanding in the field of electrical/electronic components, you are able to read a technical drawing
You are familiar with the Office suite and ERP (MS Dynamics or IFS is a plus).
You have excellent communication skills and are you able to build and maintain effective relationships of trust and credibility with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
You are positive and optimistic, the customer satisfaction is your priority.
You master the art of negotiation and you are a problem-solver.
You are result-oriented, analytical and have a strong sense of responsibility.
You have good team spirit and empathy
You have a perfect command of French and English.
A permanent contract in a growing international company, where each employee plays an important role
Full-time work (40 hours/week)
An exciting and innovative job in a dynamic team
A salary commensurate with your skills, with additional benefits including a company car
To apply for this function in 1 STEP:
Prepare your CV,
Click on “APPLY NOW” and upload your CV.
Contact person in case of questions: Virginie Hoorelbeke - email@example.com
Call VIRGINIE HOORELBEKE
at the number: 067/64.47.63