Our client is an SME of 5 people active in the trading of processed fruits in the Benelux, France and Germany. Active since 1968, this company has built a strong and flexible structure for its customers in the food industry.
To strengthen the team located in Uccle, we are recruiting an administrative assistant.
As administrative assistant, you work in pairs with the internal sales assistant, your role is to manage customer and supplier files very rigorously. Your tasks are purely administrative:
- About 1 day per encoding week: new email addresses, info on sent samples, etc.
- Send samples, notify the customer
- Checking stock in the computer system before confirming orders
- Check if the order matches the invoice (dollars/euros)
- Sending of invoices
- Notify suppliers during holidays
- Follow up on deliveries
- Verifying certificates
- Everything is digital except customs documents
- In & out logistics report
- Statistics in Excel (1x/month)
As administrative assistant, you have the following profile:
- Secretarial degree or equivalent recent experience as an administrative assistant in an SME
- Precise and meticulous
- Able to write an email in French and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Being able to integrate into an SME
- Priority management
Keywords : secretary, administrative assistant, internal sales assistant, sales secretary, Management Assistant
- A permanent contract
- 39h/week: 8.30 am until 5.30 pm and Friday until 4.30 pm
- A good work-life balance (no overtime)
- Work for a stable company
- Work in a residential district in Uccle
- Easily accessible by public transport (tram/bus) or you can park your car with a resident's card
- A salary according to your responsibilities + meal vouchers of 8€/day + reimbursement of transport costs
- 26 holidays (closed between Christmas and New Year).
Call NATHALIE HAUTPHENNE
at the number: +32 495 365 186