Helpdesk Support Technician
Profile Group has specialized in selection and recruitment for over 30 years for a wide range of companies. Our objective is to help you in your job search, to optimize your application process and to enhance your skills in order to succeed in a good interview.
For a company located in the Liège, we’re looking for an Helpdesk support technician.
You report to the International IT Systems Manager.
Your responsibilities are the following:
- Provide 1st/2nd line IT helpdesk support
- Maintains helpdesk tickets, prioritising work, updating steps for corrective action, and communicates with customers any timescales and progress reports as required
- Creating and updating knowledgebase articles for end users and other IT personnel
- Configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting a range of hardware devices including desktops, laptops, printers, IP phones, iPhones, iPads, handheld scanners and other peripherals
- Supporting users and troubleshooting issues with a range of systems including:
- IFS Applications (7.5 & 10)
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Power BI
- Microsoft Office / Office 365
- Liaises with internal IT teams
- You have a bachelor’s degree in an IT field
- You have minimum 1+ years working in either an application or desktop support role
- You’ve solid working knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- You’ve a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (O365)
- You must be able to speak English and French fluently
- You’ve excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You’ve excellent problem solving and customer service skills
- You’re able to work well under pressure and independently
- You’re able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients
- Any exposure to ERP / CRM systems or reporting technologies would be advantageous
- Basic SQL query writing experience would be beneficial
You are joining a dynamic & fast-growing environment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation in a global company with great human values, which encourages its teams to take initiatives that contribute to its success.
You must be able to speak English and French fluently
Call ANAELLE HENRARD
at the number: 0470 40 77 30