Strategic Marketing Analyst - Madrid
Federal Express Corporation (FedEx Express) is the world’s largest express transportation company. Leveraging its unmatched air route authorities and extensive air/ground infrastructure, FedEx Express connects markets, within just 1 to 2 business days that comprise 90% of the world’s economic activity.
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and business services. With annual revenue of $71 billion, the company offers integrated business solutions through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 500,000 team members to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. To learn more about how FedEx connects people and possibilities around the world, please visit about.fedex.com.
In the FedEx regional offices in Madrid, there is a vacancy for a data driven:
Strategic Marketing Analyst - Madrid
We are looking for a Strategic Marketing Analyst (MA) to join the European marketing organization within our Revenue Management / Pricing Team to work on the design and implementation of the company commercial framework. The MA will need to demonstrate a good level of project management skills along with strong business acumen in order to drive the development of strategic solutions that are essential to support our strategic priorities. This is an analytical role that will evolve in a highly cross-functional environment and with a global scope/mandate.
The key responsibilities of the Strategic Marketing Analyst:
- Develop a profound understanding of our data infra-structure in support of delivering more effective marketing capabilities
- Collaborate cross functionally to enhance and drive value with key functional partners through the delivery of solutions that support key business decisions
- Develop advanced capabilities and tools for providing a holistic view of customer profiling and selection based on business readiness to transition to new business offerings
- Leading data integration projects and consolidation efforts to support customer transitions
- Defining and implementing new pricing schemes for new products
- Understanding the current market prices and developing new, forward-looking price strategies
- Reporting out to worldwide management on progress updates (within and outside Pricing).
The ideal Strategic Marketing Analyst has very strong analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities and has the following profile:
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities
- A business school/University degree
- Very flexible and adaptable with a good general business understanding
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must (working language)
- Ability to manage internal cross-functional teams to fast-cycle strategic developments.
To the right Strategic Marketing Analyst FedEx will offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. FedEx takes pride in the career development programs that they offer their employees as part of our people-oriented philosophy. This will be a fixed term contract, but although the company will not be able to make any promises, at FedEx there are always opportunities for talented people.
- Note that since 2005 FedEx has been recognized as a Great Place to Work in many countries worldwide.
- FedEx is one of the most admired companies and trusted brands year after year
- In joining FedEx, every team member commits to our Purple Promise — to make every FedEx experience outstanding—for the customer and for our fellow team members
- Being a part of FedEx means you are a part of a global network of solutions that only continues to strengthen its capability to deliver what our customers need anytime, anywhere.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN SPAIN. FEDEX DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS.
Other keywords: pricing analyst, market analyst, financial analyst, management consultancy, analytical marketing, data intelligence, data mining, business architect, business intelligence, IT strategy analysis, data modelling, business process modeling, BPM, business processes, process modelling, modeling, business process model, functional flow diagram, change request management, business architect, business systems analyst, enterprise analyst, management consultant, process analyst, product manager, product owner, requirements engineer, systems analyst, analyzing and modelling business activities.
Call HANS VERHEIJ
at the number: +32 473 715114