Logistics Team Manager, Genk (accessible by Public transport)
Do you enjoy Logistics?
Do you have minimum 1 year’s experience
Do you want an exciting job with training, a career path and an attractive salary & benefits?
Our client, an environmentally friendly firm pro training & diversity, seeks a Logistics Team Manager
Fluent spoken Dutch and Average spoken English
Do you have the potential to be the perfect Logistics Team Manager?
- You are responsible for the team management of the Operators
- You draw up the planning
- You give clear instructions, making sure safety rules are followed
- You establish positive working relationships with other departments, clients and suppliers
- You proactively handle complaints
Your Logistics Team Manager’s Profile
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in planning
- Do you have the potential to manage a team?
- Fluent spoken Dutch and Average spoken English
- Are you a good listener?
- Do you always give clear instructions and treat everyone as an individual?
- Are you a hands on team player?
- Could you promote a motivated working atmosphere based on teamwork?
- Do you enjoy organising and being solution oriented?
- In that case, perhaps this could be YOUR PERFECT JOB
Logistics Team Manager’s Offer
- Full excellent salary package
- 29 days holiday
- Varied & fast-paced function requiring very proactive and efficient candidate
- Room for growth
- Training on the job
Call EMMA WAITES
at the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967