Chief Executive Officer – Green Hydrogen
Our client is a young and fast-growing company in the renewable energy sector that has tripled its workforce by 2021. The company benefits from a large autonomy in its development while having the shared resources and the radiance of a large international group of which it is part of.
Our client is now creating a CEO position to support the development of its activities over the next few years.
You will be responsible to lead the development of the green hydrogen activity for the group:
- Business development and sales, engineering and R&D,
- Manufacturing on several continents,
- Execution of contracts with clients,
- Procurement of key components,
- Defining the hydrogen strategy and developing relations with key institutions.
You will have full P&L responsibility over this activity. He will lead a rapidly growing team of professionals to deliver upon these ambitions.
- You have at least 10 years professional experience in general management position with full P&L responsibility
- You have a significant team management experience, including with international teams located across several continents
- You can take over young organization and quickly grow and structure it
- You hold previous senior positions in manufacturing organizations with global supply chains
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, business acumen, autonomous and driven
- Fluency in English and French. Other languages are “plus”
Above all, you will be part of a growing organization and business sector that is part of the strategic development of an international group, recognized for its industrial expertise and the quality of its engineering teams.
You will also benefit from a great flexibility and autonomy in your role, allowing you to implement your strategy and your footprint within the company.
If you are the kind of person who wants a challenge where a lot is to be created and where your role will have a significant impact in the development of our client, we are waiting for you!
Call DELIA LECCA
at the number: .