Head of Procurement
Our client is a young and fast-growing company in the renewable energy sector that has tripled its workforce by 2021. The company benefits from a large autonomy in its development while having the shared resources and the radiance of a large international group of which it is part of.
Our client is now creating a Head of Procurement position to support the development of its activities over the next few years.
What You'll Do
The Head of Procurement will be responsible for the results and organization of purchasing within the Energy sector. His/her role will be to ensure the proper implementation of the Purchasing and Sourcing strategies for his/her perimeter, while meeting the requirements in terms of quality, performance, costs, risks and deadlines for projects.
With the support of his team, the Head of procurement will be responsible for:
- Strategic procurement initiatives
- Negotiation with key suppliers
- Resource management
- Operational management
- 10 years professional experience in procurement and supply chain positions
- International experience including with global supply chains
- Experience with manufacturing and project organizations
- Previous meaningful team management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, business acumen, autonomous and driven
- Experience with young growing industrial organizations
- Fluency in English and French
Above all, you will be part of a growing organization and business sector that is part of the strategic development of an international group, recognized for its industrial expertise and the quality of its engineering teams. You will also benefit from a great flexibility and autonomy in your role, allowing you to implement your strategy and your footprint within the company.
If you are the kind of person who wants a challenge where a lot is to be created and where your role will have a significant impact in the development of our client, we are waiting for you!
Our client offers you the possibility to work from Belgium or France.
Call MÉLANIE VERHAGE
at the number: .