Manager for Passenger Transport
WHO IS IRU?
IRU is the global industry association for road transport, driving the sustainable mobility of people and goods across the planet.
Our client, IRU is seeking a Manager for Passenger Transport
You will report to the Senior Advisor for Passenger Transport and are responsible for all matters related to passenger transport. You will be in charge of running the IRU Group “Taxis and
Hire Cars with Driver” (TA) and related meetings, events, campaigns and advocacy activities.
You will develop trust-based relationships with members, relevant public and private partners, government officials, politicians, industry representatives and other third party stakeholders.
- Identify and analyse policy, market and legislative trends, set priorities and develop effective strategies and implementing actions, enabling sustainable operations for taxis in line with IRU’s positions on passenger transport matters
- Develop, as required, actions and positions on legislation
- Monitor and influence the legislative and policy environment
- Prepare and lead and manage the work programme, meetings, events for the IRU Taxi Group
- Attend events and meetings to give public presentations such as representing TA in discussions with EU institutions, unions and other stakeholders
- In conjunction with other functions, develop and build strong alliances with third party stakeholders
- Take a key role in EU digitalisation & data files relevant for passenger transport.
- Master’s Degree in Political Science, Public Policy, or Law
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience – including policy / advocacy work for corporations or trade associations
- Proven ability to understand policy implications and clearly communicate industry positions
- Superior communication (oral and written) in order to be able to work effectively with international stakeholders
- Fluent in English. French and/or German are a plus
- Experience in key EU files for the future of passenger transport such as digitalisation, and/or social affairs is an asset.
Competitive salary plus excellent range of benefits.
Call EMMA WAITES
at the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967