Dehon Service Nederland has a vacancy within the Customer Service team for the Front-Office Refrigerants sub-team.What will you be doing in the Front-Office Refrigerants?
In this role you will mainly be dealing with customer orders and talking to (potential) customers.
In the Refrigerants sub-team you will deal with customers who order products for the refrigeration and air conditioning industry. These are mainly chemical products, packaged in cylinders, drums or containers.
Thanks to our wide range of products, customers see us as a one-stop shop.
- Daily management of the shared mailbox and answering incoming mail
- Friendly telephone and e-mail replies to (potential) customers
- Talking to (internal) customers about orders, products, prices and delivery times
- Receiving, evaluating, entering and following up customer orders
- Communicating with suppliers in case of direct orders from the supplier to the customer
- Communicating with colleagues about planning and availability
- And finally, archiving the files once finished
As a Customer Service Representative,
- You have at least a completed HBO training course
- You are available 32-40 hours per week
- Your communication skills are positive and excellent, both written and oral.
- A good command of Dutch and French is required
- You preferably live in the Bergen op Zoom area
- Your accuracy, sense of quality and decisiveness contribute to the smooth running of the customer service process
Where will you work?
- In a large, globally operating company with origins in France
- In an agile and autonomous team
- In an informal working atmosphere, with enthusiastic colleagues and room for your ideas
- In a job with a successful and growing company that focuses on the packaging and sale of chemicals and related services
- With an appropriate salary and excellent conditions of employment
- And with opportunities for further education and training
Call DELPHINE CASTELAIN
at the number: 02 738 02 69