Management Assistant FR/NL/EN
Profile Group has specialized in selection and recruitment for over 30 years for a wide range of companies. Our objective is to help you in your job search, to optimize your application process and to enhance your skills in order to succeed in a good interview.
In order to strengthen the Sales department, our client Knauf, leader in its sector of activity, located in Engis and active internationally is looking for a Management Assistant FR/NL/EN
- Follow up on the information of the Sales Managers' activities for the internal and external departments.
- Ensure a good follow-up of the information from the Sales department to the customers
- Assist Sales Managers and Business Development Managers in their different projects, activities and studies.
- Meetings/appointments for Sales Managers
- Planning of meetings/appointments
- Preparation of Power Point presentations
- Preparation of appointment files
- Attendance to some meetings
- Preparation of meeting reports
- Updating of the Sales Managers' contacts
- Statistics for the Sales Department and Sales Managers
- Regular sending of statistics to customers
- Research and analysis of statistics
- CRM/Classification for the Sales Department and Sales Managers
- Commercial agreements: encoding and follow-up in the CRM, encoding in a summary table
- Outgoing mail: typing, formatting and recording in CRM
- Incoming mail: sorting, transfer, follow-up and recording via CRM
- Acceptance of Sales Managers' team leaves
- Assistance to Sales Managers in achieving their team's objectives
- Back-up of the Sales Manager's assistant
- Catering for the visitors
- Sending out greeting cards for several departments
- Management of mailboxes
- Management of year-end gifts for the Sales department
- Management kitchen logistics (ordering coffee, cookies, filling fridges, dishwashers, ...)
- Updating Compass for the Sales department
- Organization of the participations to the games of RSCA, Spirou and Sporting de Charleroi, Basket Liège and Mons
- Organization of specific events for the Sales department
- Answering phone calls in the absence of the Sales Managers
- Hotel/restaurant/caterer/airplane/train/flower reservations for Sales Managers and Business Development Managers
- Follow-up of invoices for Sales Managers and Business Development Managers
- Translations for the Sales Department
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Executive Assistant or similar
- You have a high language level (French, Dutch, English). Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You have a high level of knowledge in Microsoft Office and have experience with various software.
- You are rigorous, organized, structured, autonomous, curious and enterprising
- You are a team player
- You are a communicative person
- You are results oriented
- A key position in a renowned company in Belgium and internationally
- A stable and professional working environment.
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package, adapted to your experience, including extra-legal benefits.
Keywords : executive assistant, sales assistant, commercial assistant, executive assistant, administrative assistant, manager assistant, secretary.
You have a high language level (French, Dutch, English). Knowledge of German is a plus.
Call DELIA LECCA
at the number: 0478 027 101