Workplace Design Consultant
AREMIS focuses on the development and the wellbeing of its teams. Our values are based on caring, team and corporate spirit, diversity, humour, good work-life balance, focus on results and respect for commitments.
The YWOW - Your Way of Work® department of AREMIS focuses on all aspects of Workplace Solutions.
We are a unique, independent, and multi-disciplinary team of experts.
Our approach focusses on human capital of the organisation, through all aspects and phases of the project. From data driven analytics and project planning to understanding the interactions and collaboration flows within your work environment.
To strengthen the team, we are recruiting a Workplace Design Consultant for our office in Brussels (Auderghem).
As a Workplace Design Consultant, you will be responsible in supporting and advising multiple clients in the transformation and optimization of their work environment, taking into account facilities & technology aspect and keeping the employee experience the main focus during your project.
You act as a team player and work closely with the other Interior Architects, Project Managers & Engineers in our team.
The working environment is quickly transforming today. Corporate organizations are looking for adaptability, flexibility, employee experience and productivity.
These challenges will impact their real estate and workplace strategy.
Your future role will involve the following key activities:
- Developing workplace concepts: Translating the workplace strategy in a durable and future proof workplace concept
- Design: Advise the design team on functional workplace zones and design aspects and sustainable use of office furniture.
- Project Management: oversee a rollout of an office fitout project (budget follow of, technics, planning, quality, communication, reporting).
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with the clients and the suppliers through the delivery of a professional service
You are the Workplace Design Consultant we are looking for if you have the following skills:
- You are holding a Bachelor or Master Degree in Interior Architecture
- You have ideally 3 years experience in refurbishment and interior design projects.
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch (spoken and written), fluent French and English
- Autonomous and creative
- Be able to work on different projects
- You have notions of 'the new way of working' and concepts such as flexible working and activity-based working are not unfamiliar to you
- You have a passion for interior design and a feeling for aesthetics
- Willing to develop and follow latest workplace trends
- Being able to work autonomously from our office in Brussels (30%), at home (30%) at our clients (40%) offices, especially in the north of Belgium.
Nice to have:
- You can make stunning 3D visualisations in SketchUp, InDesign of other software programs.
- You are able to work out a business case and planning, both for construction projects and for change projects,
- Technical building knowledge (ex. HVAC) and being able to provide technical assistance regarding the impact of an office transformation
- Being able to deal with clients at a strategic level
Keywords: interior architecture, interior project, office renovation, Design, working environment, business consultancy, consultancy, well-being at work, SketchUp, InDesign, 3D
- A fixed contract
- You will become a member of the Your Way of Work® team of experts as part of the AREMIS Group.
- You will access to our community, international knowledge sharing, training & coaching, and events
- We propose a competitive salary package including a company car + Smartphone + laptop + group insurance + hospitalisation group (DKV) + fixed costs compensation
- You will enjoy working in the atmosphere of our core values: GROWHT – TRUST – FUN.
NL + FR+ ENG
Call NATHALIE HAUTPHENNE
at the number: +32 495 365 186