Sales Manager France
Our client is an important company in the food industry that is part of a large international group. They are a client-driven company that offers retailers tailormade solutions to fit the needs of their customers. Sustainability and entrepreneurship are among their core values.
For their head office in Puurs they are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager France, Belgium and Luxemburg. You will have the support of a Sales Agent in France and a Key Account Manager for Belgium and Luxemburg.
- Management of the current PL Sales Accounts in the French market (Leclerc, Carrefour, Systeme U, etc…), consolidating the existing business and expanding product ranges.
- Management of the own brand products (Fortisimo, Metropole, Café de Luxe) in co-operation with one Sales Agent.
- Prospecting for new PL customers and own brand opportunities.
- Development and implementation of the commercial strategic plan for the company that leads to increased annual sales and profit.
- Sales Data Analysis.
- Sales Forecast input.
- Market Data Analysis.
- Sales Offers follow-up.
- Tenders follow-up.
- Close cooperation with Customer Service to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Close cooperation with Key Account Manager Belgium for shared customers (eg Carrefour)
- Hands-on, result-oriented person with outstanding commercial and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience (min 5 years) as Sales or Key Account Manager in food or FMCG selling to French retailers.
- Previous sales experience in Private Label (min 2 years).
- Understands markets and marketing techniques.
- Can read, understand and analyse financial statements (P&L, cash flow, balance sheet,…)
- Bachelor or Master level (Comm. Sci., Business Mgmt. or Economics, MBA, Sales) or equivalent by experience
- Spoken and written French and English (Dutch, German and Italian is a plus)
- Excellent IT Knowledge in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CRM (SalesForce is a plus), ERP (SAP is a plus)
- International environment
- Entrepreneurial and innovative company culture
- Fast decision making process
- PME mentality within a big international group
- Cooperation with Harvard University for MBA Program
- Home Office 1 or 2 days a week
- Attractive salary with company car, very interesting bonus package, meal vouchers, insurance package, etc.
Call KARLA FLEURENT
at the number: +32478757520