Market Access Manager
Medicines for Europe represents pharmaceutical companies supplying the largest share of prescription medicines across Europe and is the voice of the generic, biosimilar and value added industries. As a leading partner for better healthcare, we aim to increase the health and wellbeing of all Europeans through better access to high quality medicines. Medicines for Europe members’ portfolio cover 80% of therapy areas, and in so doing, safeguards the sustainability of Europe’s healthcare systems for future generations.
The Market Access Manager will support Medicines for Europe in Market Access, Health Economics and other relevant health & pharmaceutical policy topics, across industry sector groups, supporting both internal and external engagements.
- Coordinate the development of policy/position papers related to market access policies for generic, biosimilar and value added medicines.
- Monitor and analyse the latest European market trends and impact of market access policy developments across Europe.
- Research and monitor studies that relate to or have an impact on European market developments.
- Develop and support the implementation of advocacy strategies.
- Organise different policy events (incl. sessions, workshops, conferences).
- Contribute to the development of internal and external communication, as well as educational materials.
- Manage the activities of the Market Access related committees and working groups.
- Support engagement of Medicines for Europe with different stakeholders; officials, authorities, and other external parties.
- Master’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences, health economics, healthcare policy or other relevant sciences - knowledge of applied economics and pharmaceutical policy issues is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Understanding of the European pharmaceutical framework, market dynamics and policies at national level.
- Strong communicator, with good writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to turn complex ideas into clear messages.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, with a proactive, problem-solving mindset.
- Quick and proactive learner with a politically savvy mind.
- Knowledge of databases holding relevant health data is an advantage (e.g. OECD Data, Eurostat, IQVIA MIDAS®).
- Experience working in EU association would be an asset.
Competitive Salary + LV, 8€, Phone Subscription, Pension Plan, Hospitalisation and Public Transport reimbursed at 100%.
The possibility to represent a dynamic European industry and interact with diverse stakeholders.
The opportunity to take ownership and be part of a motivated and multicultural team.
Call EMMA WAITES
at the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967