Digital & IT Project Manager
My client is a company located in Brussels. The Belgian organization has been active in certification of construction products and services for more than 25 years. Through their high quality services in the area of concrete and its components the experts team has been able to ensure end-users benefits from durable, high-quality products.
In order to engage our company towards a digitalized organization we are looking for a Digital & IT Officer to manage the company's IT assets and lead the digital transformation program and strategy.
He/She operates as the leader for all matters specific to Digital Production/Exchange by taking clear decisions with well-defined objectives. He/She works in close cooperation, with the other managers and teams.
- You will report to the General Manager and will be considered as the team leader of the different digitalisation projects ;
- You will analyze the current processes and improve them;
- You will develop and implement processes within our organisation with the help of external partners ;
- You will ensure that your work ends up in a better customer experience and user appreciation ;
- You take care of correct KPI's that form the best possible measure
- Moreover, you are responsible for all IT-related projects such as (CRM implementation, database management, extranet optimization, web design , etc )
- You will maintain the computer systems, provide internal IT-support and training
-You will manage, maintain and identify potential risks of the IT Infrastructure, with the help of our external partner
- You hold a master's degree Data Management, Data Process of Computer Science, Information Management, etc
- You have 2 years of cloud-first strategy experience and a prior experience in digital transformation
- You have a proven sense of innovation as well as communication and training skills
- You have a talent for conceptual thought, but you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and resolve problems yourself.
- Fluent in French or Dutch is compulsory for the rolDigitalisering, digitale transformatie upcoming technologies, digital transformation, digital production, innovation, cloud, cloud-first strategy, data management, it management,
- My client offers you a permanent contract within a company that truly means an added value to Belgian construction stakeholders.
- You will receive an attractive salary package assorted with extra-legal benefits such as :
- a company car
- mobile phone
- meal vouchers
- group insurance
- hospitalisation insurances
- pension scheme
- training programme depending on your experience and competences.
- They offer a pleasant working environment, with a flexible timetable as well as homeworking alternatives.
Call VERONIQUE BERVAES
at the number: 02/738.02.67 | 0490/440.751