BUSINESS ANALYST & LABELING PROJECT LEADER
Profile Group has specialized in selection and recruitment for over 30 years for a wide range of companies. Our goal is to help you in your search, optimize your application process and enhance your skills to have a good interview.
Our client Physiol, a member of the BVI group (US, Massachussets), whose headquarters are located in the Liege region, is an industrial group specialized in ophthalmic surgery and which supplies its products to ophthalmic surgeons in more than 70 countries.
Our client is actively looking for a Business Analyst & Labeling Project Leader to reinforce its team.
As a Business Analyst & Labeling Project Leader, you will manage two main responsibilities from the Liege site - to be piloted also within the other sites of the BVI group:
- The definition of what must and what can be indicated on the various labelling elements in the broadest sense (primary, secondary and tertiary labelling, IFU, patient card, commercial brochures and marketing, website...) in collaboration mainly with the R&D, regulatory affairs, quality, and marketing teams.
- The implementation in the ERP of new labeling/relabeling processes taking into account various regulatory and quality constraints in collaboration with the departments IT, customer service and quality.
- You have a master’s degree and/or at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have experience in ERP project management as well as in information flow analysis and implementation in IT systems
- You have a very good command of English, both written and spoken
- Curious, you are interested in new regulations and guidelines useful for labelling projects
- Your analytical skills allow you to easily detect and understand the needs
- Your interpersonal and communication skills allow you to be the point of reference and the link between different internal and external contacts
- Flexible, you can easily manage the unexpected
You will be joining a dynamic and technologically advanced environment in a company with great human values, which encourages its teams to take initiatives and bring ideas that contribute to its success. BVI / PhysIOL offers you a position with responsibilities and an attractive salary package.
Call ANAELLE HENRARD
at the number: 0470 40 77 30