Key Account Manager Benelux for international hotel group
A key role
To build up the Benelux division of the Citadines Hotel Group by launching our new residence in the heart of Amsterdam, while consolidating our position in Brussels with our two residences.
Why join us?
- Join a large international group (The Ascott Limited) present in more than 200 cities worldwide and 30 countries in Asia-Pacific, Central Asia, Europe and the Middle East and representing through its 14 brands 790 residences and hotels
- Contribute to the development of Citadines, a pioneer in the aparthotels market, which now has nearly 160 three- and four-star residences in major cities.
- Growing with a motivated team that is proud of its brand.
- Join a stable company with many international opportunities due to its strong development.
- Autonomy, human management and trusting relationships, willingness to develop long-term relationships with clients, a caring climate and respect for employees.
- Your future line manager is Philippe. A young and dynamic manager who gives his staff autonomy.
- In Brussels you have two centres and one to be developed in Amsterdam. In the long term, you could also cover Luxembourg.
- Meeting new challenges by launching new projects.
- Management of any new business opportunities (e.g. meeting rooms, new markets...)
- Requalification and development of the corporate, institutional, cultural and other B-to-B markets.
- Prospecting new customers
- Assist the Benelux sales manager on the administrative part (e.g. RFP, emailing...), but also animation (e.g. events...)
- Handling group requests for both residences.
- Requests qualification, price study with the Revenue Manager.
- Long stay requests management. Qualification and sending of offers according to the given rate table.
- Organise visits and events in residences
- Maintaining close contact with the Operations Department and Revenue Management.
- French, English and Dutch is a strong asset
- Dynamic and proactive commercial approach: go for the business, result-oriented culture
- Excellent presentation, perfect written and oral expression
- Autonomous: you know how to manage you time
- Permanent contract (not freelance)
- Management status contract with flexible working hours of 38 hours per week
- Company car
- Meal vouchers 8€ per day
- Hospitalisation insurance (DKV) Lump sum fee €120 net per month
- Ecocheques of €250 per year
- Homeworking: limited to 2 days/week
- Salary range: between 50 and 55 k€ /year according to the profile + Bonus
The recruitment process :
- Upload your CV by clicking on "apply now", an email will be sent to you to confirm your application.
- Delphine Castelain, in charge of this recruitment, will analyse your application and ensure that you receive a positive or negative answer.
- If after the 1st interview your application is successful, she will give you some personal advice on how to prepare yourself for the interview with the client.
- An offer of a permanent contract
Are you convinced that this job is for you?
Do not hesitate to contact Delphine on 0498 88 63 30 who is in charge of the recruitment.
Call DELPHINE CASTELAIN
at the number: 0498 88 63 30