Marketing & Communication Manager
Are you looking for an exciting job in a dynamic and innovative law firm? This is your lucky day!
Why join us
- We are a human-sized company (60 people) encouraging creativity and excellence in a stimulating and caring environment.
- We value diversity, inclusion, and the physical and psychological well-being of each member of the company. We have always promoted women to senior positions within our company.
- We are taking concrete actions to improve our environmental sustainability, social responsibility and good governance as we believe they are essential to our progress as a society and as a company.
- Finally, we have a great internal cohesion and relaxed atmosphere.
WHAT’S IN THE JOB?
You will be the reference person for external communication, marketing and events. You enjoy handling projects from beginning to a successful end. You build 360° campaigns to offer the best client experience, raise market awareness, and enhance internal cohesion and commitment.
In your daily tasks, you can rely on the help of a trilingual marketing assistant who is also a graphic designer.
Marketing & Communication : strategy and content creation.
- Imagining, creating and implementing all communication & marketing campaigns.
- Content creation includes drafting and editing press releases and website articles, social media posts, advertising, brochures, presentations, invitations and e-mailing campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on impact and performance.
Coordinating pitches and submissions for legal guides.
External and internal events
- Launch initiatives and organise internal events (drinks, annual party, etc.).
- Organise client events and seminars (either in our offices or other locations), including invitation, logistics, finding a venue, catering, etc.
You are of course encouraged to proactively launch new ideas and projects.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch (excellent command of one of these two languages).
- Strong communicator and excellent copywriter.
- You have the special touch to make our communication and marketing material professional, fresh and dynamic.
- You have excellent drafting skills with a keen eye for grammar and a strong attention to detail, you easily adapt your style to the audience.
- A background or similar experience within a law firm or a consulting services company is a plus but not a must.
- Salary according to your experience
- 38 hours/week
- Work-life balance
- Flexibility regarding homeworking
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- Free access to a nearby gym
- Fair trade organic fruit and snacks
- Continuous training opportunities.
Here is the recruitment procedure :
- Are you convinced that this job is for you? Upload your CV by clicking on "apply now", an email will be sent to you to confirm receipt of your application.
- Delphine Castelain, responsible for this recruitment, will analyse your application and you receive adequate follow up.
- If your application is accepted, she will give you some personalised advice on how to prepare for the first interview with the client.
- A proposal for a permanent contract.
If you recognise yourself in this profile, do not hesitate to contact Delphine (0498 88 63 30) for more information.
Call DELPHINE CASTELAIN
at the number: 0498 88 63 30