Master Data Manager
Profile Group has specialized in selection and recruitment for over 25 years for a wide range of companies. Our objective is to help you in your job research, to optimize your application process and to enhance your skills in order to succeed in a good interview.
Schréder is a global identity of over 35 local companies and 7 factories. We work with our patterns to create practical, sustainable and beautiful lighting solutions. A family company, we have grown to employ 2,600 people worldwide, who share our passion for lighting up your world.
As the leading independent outdoor lighting solution, Schréder believe that lighting can empower people, impact lives, support communities, and transform spaces, cities and planet. We are experts at using light to its fullest potential, to bring meaningful moments to people in public spaces.
Schréder is looking for a Master Data Manager to strengthen the team in a worldwide digital journey range of projects related to data migrations & transformations and data governance.
You will be involved in large scale migrations dealing with data management oversight, governance procedures, transformation & standardisation of data, including data overarching and data quality. Experience with Master Data and a robust data management fundament is essential.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AS A MASTER DATA MANAGER :
- Design data architecture, transformation & governance rules, system landscape and migration strategy, including the tools behind D365 F&O, D365 CE, CPQ, PIM system, etc.
- Develop a roadmap for data management and define project goals, scope, approach and timelines.
- Manage individual analyses and provides clear communications of findings and recommendations.
- Manage implementation projects in a D365 context (data migration, MDM, data quality, data governance)
- Work independently and develop materials to facilitate reviews, quality checks, and present findings to project leadership.
- Demonstrate strong business insight and understanding of data management concepts.
- Contributes to the team with in-depth knowledge in the context of master data management processes, data migration & transformation, profiling and cleansing, data quality, governance & standardization.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Have a passion for master data governance and project management.
- Experience in ERP/CRM data implementation projects.
- Extensive hands-on experience. And prepared to do it if needed.
- Analytical skills with a client-service mindset with attention to detail and high quality.
- Goal-oriented, proactive and problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to translate business requirements towards the IT department.
- Work effectively with minimal supervision within a team while coaching less experienced peers.
- Fluent in English.
- Open to working in an international environment and travel availability.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- At Schréder, every employee is valued for his or her skill set. We actively look for and choose employees based on their experience and the value they bring to the company. We commit ourselves to co-creating an environment where passionate people work & win together, learn and have fun.
- In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as :
- Flexible working hours,
- Structural homeworking,
- A market competitive salary,
- A company car & fuel card (even abroad),
- Performance bonus,
- Meal vouchers,
- Eco vouchers,
- Pension provision,
- Medical & hospitalization insurance,
- Net allowances,
- A laptop, etc.
Are you convinced and do you want to join the great family that is Schréder? Contact us!
Profile Group manages this mission exclusively. All interested candidates are therefore invited to apply exclusively via this ad (apply now). For more information, you can contact Profile Group directly (contact: Camille GRUSLIN 0476/612349)
Call CAMILLE GRUSLIN
at the number: 0476612349