Sales Manager Export (Africa & Middle East)
- Responsible for business development and client management in the Africa & Middle East region
- Company based in Anderlecht, homeworking and travelling abroad
- Permanent contract
- Very attractive salary package with quarterly bonus
- Required languages: FR + UK spoken & written, another language is a plus
www.fischbein.com / www.votechbv.nl
- Fischbein is the world's leading designer and manufacturer of open-mouth bag closing machines.
- With the acquisition of Votech, a well-known brand in the industry, Fischbein is strengthening its ability to offer fully automatic dosing, bagging and palletising lines, as well as pallet wrapping and hooding machines.
- The Votech brand is known for providing high precision and hygienic solutions in the food and powder sectors such as milk powder, pet food, animal feed, food flavourings, flour milling, fertilisers, wood pellets, horticulture and related products.
WHY JOIN US
- A key role within the company as it develops throughout the Africa and Middle East region
- High degree of autonomy in the client and distributor portfolio management
- Excellent working conditions: very pleasant, modern and bright working space
- Possibility of homeworking (1 day/week)
- Personalized onboarding
- A real team spirit within the company
- A collaboration based on trust with your manager Frédéric Charras who is the Sales Director.
Your role is to develop the African & Middle East market by growing our network of distributors and building strong relationships with our existing customers.
Commercial responsibilities :
- Build loyalty (+/- 60%) and develop your turnover with your active customers
- Respond to direct customer requests (+/- 20%)
- Prospecting (+/- 20%) for new distributors mainly in Africa and the Middle East
- Presenting products and services
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Participating in trade fairs
Organisational responsibilities :
- Manage your schedule and travel
- Drafting offers and following up with customers, distributors and prospects
- Reporting to the Sales Manager including visit reports
- Perfectly bilingual French/English (spoken & written), any other language is a plus
- 5 years of international sales experience (ideally in Africa and the Middle East) in an industrial sector (from the packaging sector is an asset)
- Flexible to travel at least 50 days/year
- High interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, good ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- High affinity for the technical sector
Keywords: Hunter, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Africa and Middle East, international, industrial sector, packaging, food sector, Middle East
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package awaits you:
- Fixed salary depending on your experience
- A quarterly bonus according to your objectives
- Company car (Audi Q2) + fuel card
- Meal vouchers 7€ per day
- Group insurance
- Hospital insurance (DKV)
- Europe Assistance
- Reimbursed expenses
- Ecocheques of €250 per year
- Laptop PC
Are you convinced that this job is made for you?
- Upload your CV by clicking on "apply now", an email will be sent to you to confirm receipt of your application.
- Nathalie Hautphenne, responsible for this recruitment, will analyse your application and give you a quick answer (positive or negative)
- If after the 1st interview your application is successful, she will give you some personal advice on how to prepare for the interview at Fischbein
- The face-to-face interview will be with the Sales Manager
- If there is a match on both sides, you will be offered a contract
- Nathalie remains at your disposal for any questions you may have on 0495/365 186.
Call NATHALIE HAUTPHENNE
at the number: +32 495 365 186