(JUNIOR) PRICING MARKETING ANALYST - Madrid
Federal Express Corporation (FedEx Express) is the world’s largest express transportation company. Leveraging its unmatched air route authorities and extensive air/ground infrastructure, FedEx Express connects markets, within just 1 to 2 business days that comprise 90% of the world’s economic activity.
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and business services. With annual revenue of $71 billion, the company offers integrated business solutions through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 500,000 team members to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities.
To learn more about how FedEx connects people and possibilities around the world, please visit https://www.fedex.com/en-us/about.html .
In the FedEx regional offices in Madrid, there is a vacancy for a (JUNIOR):
PRICING MARKETING ANALYST - Madrid
The Pricing Marketing Analyst is part of the European Revenue Management and Business Analytics Team in the Marketing organization and is responsible for the pricing analysis and commercial policy implementation.
The responsibilities of the Pricing Marketing Analyst:
- Perform pricing analysis for new and existing international customers.
- Identify, analyze, improve pricing and revenue-management effectiveness.
- Implement price tactics and programs for the Spanish market.
- Analyze and execute pricing reviews for strategic customers.
- Implement commercial strategies.
- Identify, analyze, develop and implement process/practice/policy to improve operational pricing and revenue-management effectiveness.
- Keep track of the macro business environment (economic, competitor, market dynamics etc.) and the developments in the Express Transportation industry.
- Offer commercial recommendations to senior management.
The ideal Pricing Marketing Analyst has very strong analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities and has the following profile:
- University degree, preferably in Business-Engineering, Mathematical, Economics, Econometrics and or Marketing.
- A first experience with developing and implementing business strategies/process/policy/tactics & market development programs is a plus.
- Analytical experience with Marketing, Finance or Sales with emphasis on pricing, analysis or approval capacity in a business environment is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2 level minimum) is a must.
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities.
- Very good planning & organizational skills.
- PC literate, specifically excellent MS Excel skills. Knowledge of Access is a plus.
- Affinity with systems and technology would be beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN SPAIN. FEDEX DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS
FedEx offers to the marketing analyst a fixed term contract of 1 or 2 years with possibilities to be extended, and a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Note that for years in a row, in Europe, as in other parts of the world, FedEx has always been awarded with the Best Employer title.
Please apply with an ENGLISH version of your CV!
Other keywords: market intelligence, sales analysis, sales analyst, business intelligence, yield management, revenue management, pricing, pricing strategy, pricing, marketing strategy, marketing analysis, financial analyst, financial analysis, cost accounting, business systems analyst, enterprise analyst, management consultant, process analyst, product manager, product owner,
English & Spanish
Call HANS VERHEIJ
at the number: +32 473 715114