Sales Assistant (junior + medior)
- Are you passionate about interior design and luxury and would you like to join a prestigious company in Brussels?
- We offer the opportunity to join a dynamic team with the chance to develop your career.
Why Join Vervloet?
- Our company is the undisputed leader in the production of high-quality windows and doors accessories
- 80% of the production in our factory by our talented craftsmen is destined for foreign customers mainly in Europe, UK, U.S., Russia, and the Middle East
- Our clients are private residences, yachts, embassies, royal palaces, hotels, museums, ... but also architects, decorators, carpenters, specifiers, contractors, ...
- Presence at the salon Maison & objets à Paris & other international shows
- A convivial atmosphere
- A very varied job with the opportunity to develop your skills
Reporting to the sales team, you will participate in the development of the company by providing daily support to customers.
Your role as a sales assistant is to act as a bridge between sales, production, and operations to ensure commercial success and customer loyalty.
- Assists the sales representatives in (pre) sales and after sales
- Contact point for worldwide distributors (new collection, ...)
- Make available catalogues, price lists, etc.
- Contacts with customers, accounting, workshop manager...
- Drafting of commercial offers and commercial reports
Organisational responsibilities :
- Ensure proper follow-up from the order form up to production
- Organisation & coordination of fairs, events, ...
- Organisation of meetings with clients, architects, etc.
Have a good overview of orders, inventory, and delays, notify customers to arrange delivery or to warn of a possible delay
- Promote certain products in stock or present new products (mailing, publications on social networks, photo shoots, etc.)
- You report directly to the General Manager, Nicolas Marinus, who appreciates initiative, dialogue and is known for trusting his teams
- You assist the 2 sales people Alexandra and Franco (lovely colleagues)
- Perfectly bilingual in French/English (spoken & written) + good knowledge of Dutch
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in a similar function
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, good ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Logical mind
- Initiative is highly valued
- Affinity with creativity and the world of luxuryKeywords: Sales Assistant, Internal Sales, luxury, interior architect, interior design
- A permanent contract (no freelance)
- An attractive salary package awaits you:
- A salary between 2.000€ and 3.000€ depending on your experience
- Fixed fee 150€ net per month
- Meal vouchers 6€ per day
- Hospitalization insurance for you and your family
- Phone + phone subscription
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Excellent working conditions:
- Personalized coaching by Julie and Nicolas
- working with friendly colleagues
- Free parking
Here is the recruitment procedure:
The recruitment process is the following:
Are you convinced that this job is for you? Upload your CV by clicking on "apply now", an email will be sent to you to confirm receipt of your application.
- Nathalie Hautphenne, who is responsible for this recruitment, will analyse your application and make sure to give you an answer (positive or negative)
- If after the first interview your application is accepted, she will give you some personal advice to prepare you for the interview at Vervloet
- The face-to-face interview will take place with your future manager Nicolas Marinus
- If there is a match on both sides, a contract proposal will be made to you quickly
- If you have any questions, you can always contact Nathalie Hautphenne on 0495/365 186
Call NATHALIE HAUTPHENNE
at the number: +32 495 365 186