Human Resources Services Specialist
FedEx Express is the world’s largest express transportation company. Leveraging its unmatched air route authorities and extensive air/ground infrastructure, FedEx Express connects markets, within just 1 to 2 business days that comprise 90% of the world’s economic activity.
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and business services. With annual revenue of $71 billion, the company offers integrated business solutions through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 500,000 team members to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities.
FedEx connects people and possibilities through the worldwide portfolio of shipping, transportation, e-commerce, and business services. FedEx’s actions are guided by a triple ambition: developing community, offering opportunities to employees and proposing eco-efficient solutions.
To learn more about how FedEx connects people and possibilities around the world, please visit https://www.fedex.com/en-us/about.html .
To achieve its overall goals, the FedEx must take care of its employees. Therefore, FedEx Express EU is reinforcing the HR Team for its Hub in Liège, and is looking for an Human Resources Services Specialist.
The purpose of the job:
As a FedEx Human Resources Services Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work on and lead various projects (from A to Z)with the purpose of providing an exceptional service to the internal and external customers, empowering and enabling key stakeholders and managers to find commercial and pragmatic solutions to people related issues effectively, efficiently and in accordance with local employment legislation.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop and maintain HR knowledge in relevant local regulations and Company principles, processes, tools, and best practices.
- Provide support to management on recruitment and selection processes.
- Provide guidance, support implementation, and ensure on-going compliance with FedEx processes and procedures, relevant legislation and regulations, and predefined agreements.
- Support an effective working environment by acting as an advisor and mediator in diverse types of individual and collective employer issues.
- Identify potential people related issues or opportunities and develop recommendations for HR Management.
- Participate in the development of HR Systems that support effective information management and informed decision making.
- Support HR / Business initiatives incl. change and transformation, with implementation of best practice within HR scope.
- A business school/human resources master’s degree.
- A first HR experience in an operational environment (production, warehousing, logistics) is desirable.
- A good command of French and English.
But most importantly, you are:
- Structured and well organized.
- A good communicator, with interpersonal/social & negotiation skills and the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels.
- Very flexible and adaptable with an eagerness to learn and progress
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Service minded.
- Proactive and you have an entrepreneurial personality
- Confident in your abilities and potential but also able to question yourself.
- Flexible: meeting with the line managers can occasionally take place in the evening.
- A permanent contract.
- An attractive salary package including extralegal benefits
- Flexible working hours: you decide how you organize your work.
- The possibility to have a true impact on FedEx employee’s well-being
- FedEx takes pride in the career development programs that are part of the FedEx people-oriented philosophy.
- In joining FedEx, every team member commits to make every FedEx experience outstanding—for the customer and for our fellow team members
- Being a part of FedEx means you are a part of a global network of solutions that only continues to strengthen its capability to deliver what our customers need anytime, anywhere.
Note that since 2005 FedEx has been recognized as a Great Place to Work in many countries worldwide.
If you want to be part of the FedEx adventure just apply now on the button below! Gwenaelle will contact you as soon as possible. The selection process will be efficient, and we will ensure transparent feedback after each step.
Call GWENAELLE HEBETTE
at the number: 0494/24.48.97