Are you looking for an exciting job in a dynamic and innovative law firm? This is your lucky day!
Why join us?
- We are a human-sized company (60 people) that cultivates creativity and excellence in a stimulating and caring environment.
- We value diversity, inclusion, and the physical and psychological well-being of all people. We have always encouraged the advancement of women to senior positions within our company.
- We are taking concrete actions to improve our environmental sustainability, social responsibility and good governance because they are essential to our progress as a society and as a company.
- We have excellent internal cohesion and a relaxed atmosphere.
WHAT DOES THE JOB INVOLVE?
Your day to day as a Management Assistant :
- You ensure that meetings and seminars are well prepared (files, organisation, set-up).
- You type letters, emails and other documents such as agreements, reports, presentations and this with a flawless layout.
- You are responsible for the administrative follow-up of the terms and deadlines of files and procedures.
- Once a month, you carry out the invoicing, TimeSheet in collaboration with the accounting department.
- You manage telephone contacts with customers and ensure follow-up.
- And finally, you are responsible for the management of the agenda, e-mails and other documents.
- Keywords : executive assistant, secretariat, personal assistant
- You have experience in a similar position, ideally in a law firm or consulting company.
- You are fluent both in English and French.
- You are an excellent communicator and writer.
- You have excellent writing skills, flawless spelling and a keen eye for detail, and you easily adapt your style to your audience.
- Salary according to your experience
- Work-life balance
- Flexibility in homeworking
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Fair trade organic fruit and snacks
- Opportunities for further training.
Here is the hiring process :
- Are you convinced that this job is made for you? Upload your CV, click on "apply now" and you will receive a confirmation e-mail for your application.
- Delphine Castelain, responsible for this recruitment, will analyse your application and follow up on it.
- If your application is successful, she will give you some personal advice on how to prepare for the first interview with the client.
- A proposal for a permanent contract.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, do not hesitate to contact Delphine on 0498 88 63 30 for more information.
Call DELPHINE CASTELAIN
at the number: 0498 88 63 30