Are you looking for an exciting job in a dynamic and innovative law firm? This is your lucky day!
Why join us?
- We are a human-sized company (60 people) that cultivates creativity and excellence in a stimulating and caring environment.
- We value diversity, inclusion, and the physical and psychological well-being of all people. We have always encouraged the advancement of women to senior positions within our company.
- We are taking concrete actions to improve our environmental sustainability, social responsibility and good governance because they are essential to our progress as a society and as a company.
- We have excellent internal cohesion and a relaxed atmosphere.
Your day to day as a Management Assistant :
You will be an integral part and responsible for the organization of a growing and dynamic team operating in the following areas: corporate, financial services, FinTech, Technology and Data. Your tasks will be to provide administrative, logistical and organizational support to a team open to suggestions and ideas:
- Electronic file management and invoicing preparation
- Proactive role in marketing and business development.
- Management of the department's legal and industry related resources.
- You have experience in a similar position, ideally in a law firm or a service or consulting company.
- You are fluent both in Dutch and English, good French is an asset.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- You know how to assess priorities.
- Salary according to your experience
- Work-life balance
- Flexibility in homeworking
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Opportunities for further training.
Here is the hiring process :
- Are you convinced that this job is made for you? Upload your CV, click on "apply now" and you will receive a confirmation e-mail for your application.
- Delphine Castelain, responsible for this recruitment, will analyse your application and follow up on it.
- If your application is successful, she will give you some personal advice on how to prepare for the first interview with the client.
- A proposal for a permanent contract.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, do not hesitate to contact Delphine on 0498 88 63 30 for more information.
Call DELPHINE CASTELAIN
at the number: 0498 88 63 30