HR Intern InHouse Consultant
The company Profile Group
Active for more than 30 years, Profile Group has developed its activities throughout Belgium through offices in Brussels, Antwerp and since 2008, Liège. The latter is experiencing strong growth, thanks in particular to the launch of new services and a strategy focused on long-term commercial relationships with committed partners.
Driven by a true entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to always take on new challenges, our office has grown from 2 employees in 2017 to 18 in 2022.
The InHouse at Knauf Insulation
Our client, Knauf Insulation, is part of the Knauf Group, which represents 250 factories worldwide and employs more than 35,000 workers.
Knauf Insulation, with more than 40 years of experience in the insulation industry and more than 5500 employees in more than 35 countries, is a dynamic company, a brand, a family that cares and puts the needs of its customers first. They are based on the "Menschlichkeit" values, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurship.
The Visé site is the largest glass mineral wool factory in Europe and is home to the headquarters of KI. Today, the focus is on topics such as sustainability, energy efficiency and waste reduction. Knauf Insulation brings one of the solutions to climate change and that is why they are so proud to work as a leader in the insulation industry.
Missions & responsibilities
As a full-fledged colleague of the InHouse team for Knauf Insulation, you have the opportunity to work on different HR projects. As such, and as an intern reporting to the HR manager, you will work on a number of topics such as
- Jobs Descriptions: map central job descriptions, analyze job descriptions to make changes and improvements, analyze the entire process and add value, maintain a matrix file, do SEO, distinguish the internal and external process, increase the communication of job description templates and the general process, etc.
- Talent Experience: Work collaboratively with the HR manager on various talent experience projects, provide ideas and solutions in HR projects, etc.
- Onboarding: providing concrete support to the process in order to improve the internal and external process.
- And finally, bring your ideas and your good mood to the team!
Real ambassador, you focus on the quality and efficiency of our services within the InHouse of which you will be a part!
A little theory...
- You are currently a student in Master or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management / Work Psychology / Management Sciences;
- You are available for a 4-month internship from February to May 2023, with the possibility of moving to Visé, a site where InHouse members travel several days a week;
- You have an excellent command of both French and English;
- You know all the facets of the Office Suite like the back of your hand.
But most importantly...
- You are dynamic, enterprising and resilient;
- You have team spirit, a fundamental value for our Liège team;
- And the must: you are benevolent! You share your ideas positively and communicate transparently.
What the InHouse Knauf Insulation team offers you
- An exciting and challenging role within the InHouse of a growing international organization that values sustainability;
- Work in the greatest autonomy with the necessary support of the team so that you can achieve the objectives set with your manager;
- A serene working atmosphere, far from the "Nine to Five" spirit with a particular focus on work-life balance;
- The opportunity to join a team for whom every day without laughing is a lost day!
Ready for adventure ? Then apply via the button below!
Call MÉLANIE VERHAGE
at the number: .