Unique opportunity for someone speaking FR/NL/UK but with no diploma and no experience to join a young and dynamic game changing company and contribute to a greener environment.
Why work for Lineas?
- The largest private freight operator offering superior rail products
- Innovative services promoting the shift of freight from road to rail
- Headquarters in Brussels, accessible by public transport
- A company where team spirit and collaboration have a true meaning and new ideas are always listened to
- Lots of possibilities to develop with trainings and career paths
- Open and flexible work environment where you can be yourself
What is the role?
A responsible role with many interactions with other colleagues to take the best decisions to ensure a smooth and punctual delivery of goods for optimal client satisfaction.
- You are a fast learner and are keen to grow and develop your skills
- You are a solution-oriented thinker
- You take ownership for your decisions
- You remain calm in stressful situations
What do you bring?
- Both candidates with no experience and experienced candidates will be considered
- Good spoken Dutch, English and French with basic written knowledge
- It is vital to be both a good listener and diplomatic
- You need to be well organised, solution oriented and adaptable to change
- Being bright, dynamic and a highly motivated team player with a real desire to be involved and challenged is a must
- Starting salary of 2755 €, + Shift Premium, Lunch Vouchers, 8 €, Ecocheques, 250 €, Group Insurance, Hospitalisation, (reduced rate for Family), Work and Private Life Accident Insurances, Guaranteed Income Insurance and Transport Reimbursement
- 29 days holiday
- Working with passionate colleagues and caring managers who support and help you grow
- Personalised and ongoing training and all the coaching you need to get started and thereafter take your career to the next level
- Ist interview with 2 Logistics Planners
- 2nd interview with Astrid Cornelis, Recruitment and Selection Officer
- Decision after maximum 2 weeks
Call to action
- Please upload your cv via the Apply Now Button
- Best of luck with your application
Call EMMA WAITES
at the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967