Executive Assistants are often the first point of contact with a client or candidate. As such they must have a strong customer focus and ability to handle ad hoc conversations and fast changing situations.
If you are comfortable working in a performance driven team environment, you are resilient, highly organized, able to prioritize and be pro-active at all times, you are at the right place.
Our client is a top level consulting firm with thousands of colleagues in 50 different countries. You will be part of a multicultural and international environment, stable, providing trainings and support.
As Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing project co-ordination and administrative support to the consultant(s).
- Extensive client liaison
- Review/approve monthly client billing invoices to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Draft proposals, job specifications and interview minutes.
- Organise travel, maintain consultant activity calendar
- Assist in the development of the office activities
- Review all accounting reports for accuracy and request corrections if necessary.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely expense reports for the consultant(s) using the internal tool.
- Participate in the training of new employees and temporary staff.
- A degree level or have equivalent qualifications / or demonstratable work experience in the EA/administration field.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills with high proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Five plus years of relevant experience of supporting leaders and senior professionals within a Professional Services environment.
NICE to HAVE:
- Desire and commitment to learn and be an integral part of the team.
- Good sense of humor.
- Ability to relate to others in a positive and helpful manner and build credibility and positive relationships with all of the firm’s key constituencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a desire to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside the firm in French, Dutch and English.
- A gross annual salary of up to 70,000 EUR depending on experience
- Eco-cheques of 250 EUR net / year
- Meal vouchers of 8 EUR per day worked (1.09 personal share)
- 2 days of homeworking
- Mobile phone + Orange subscription (Shape Traveller)
- Hospitalization + group insurance (with Allianz)
- Public transport reimbursed at 100% on the basis of a receipt or reimbursement from home to work according to the scales in place for the CP 200 (or the bicycle)
Call DELPHINE CASTELAIN
at the number: 0498 88 63 30