Bird & Bird is an international and innovative law firm with a reputation for quality. Our Brussels office has 60 employees who work together in a dynamic and informal environment. We are looking for a new colleague for the position of HR Assistant.
What does the job involve?
After an initial training period, you will gradually take on a wide range of responsibilities such as :
- You are responsible for the first steps for new colleagues so they feel welcome as soon as they arrive: drawing up the contract, setting up the integration program, registering with insurance companies, etc.
- When a colleague leaves the company, you take care of the exit while respecting the procedures
- Full personnel administration: processing of salaries, holidays, insurances, personnel database, reports, etc.
- Recruitment support: preparation and publication of advertisements, inviting candidates for interview, following up applications
In addition, you will work closely with the HR Manager, Anneke Vermeir, on interesting HR projects.
What profile are we looking for?
The ideal candidate has the following skills
- A higher education degree, ideally with an administrative orientation, and at least a first experience in Belgian payroll management
- Fluency in English and French both orally and in writing
- Average Dutch both orally and in writing
- Good computer skills, especially in Excel, and a willingness to learn new programs
- A proactive, solution-oriented mindset and a good sense of responsibility
Above all you are a person with an open and positive attitude who likes to make sure that everything is in order for your (future) colleagues
What can you expect from us?
In addition to a good salary package, you will benefit from a wide range of advantages :
- Meal vouchers, eco-cheques
- Private pension
- Disability, hospitalization and outpatient care insurance (reduced rate for the family)
- Discretionary performance bonus
- 100% reimbursement of transport costs
- 1 additional day of leave per year of seniority (up to a maximum of 26)
- 50% teleworking
- Flexible schedule, you can start at 9am OR 9:30am OR 10am
- Very little or no overtime
In addition, Bird & Bird offers you a professional and pleasant working environment that allows for initiative and personal development
After an integration period, you will have the opportunity to work partially from home. You will receive all the necessary IT equipment and a teleworking allowance
We have regular fun activities such as monthly lunches, an annual ski trip and more so that everyone can get to know each other informally
The office is easily accessible by public transport and has underground parking if required
How to send your application?
Is this your perfect job?
Then please send us your application as soon as possible by clicking on "Apply now"
If your application meets our expectations there will be :
- A 1st interview with Anneke Vermeir, HR Manager
- A 2nd interview with members of the Executive and Office Support team
You will then know our decision within 2 days
Diversity and inclusion
Bird & Bird is committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment. As part of this commitment, we support applications from a wide range of people and are happy to discuss our vision and initiatives in this area during your interview.
Call EMMA WAITES
at the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967