INHOUSE COUNSEL - NORTHERN EUROPE
Are you looking for an exciting job as inhouse counsel in an industrial SME company - Dehon entreprise - located in the north of Brussels. Then this offer is for you!
Why join us:
- We are a human-sized company (776 people in 15 countries) that cultivates excellence in a stimulating and caring environment.
- We value diversity, inclusion, and physical and psychological well-being.
- In our daily work, each of us is called upon to consider and defend our values, which include integrity, benevolence, respect and responsible development, while respecting the rules of conduct that flow from them.
- We have excellent internal cohesion and a relaxed atmosphere.
As a North Europe counsel, you are the business partner of various managers. You advise them in the management and development of their subsidiaries.
You are fully responsible for the company's legal compliance in the daily life of the business. You prepare and draft acts, contracts and files to ensure their legal security and legality.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting and advising management and operational managers in order to prevent risks on all legal issues relating to business law.
- Drafting, analyzing and negotiating contracts in close collaboration with operational managers and branch managers and monitoring their legality.
- Investigate legal files (contracts, regulations, litigation, etc.).
- Follow, analyze and implement the evolution of texts, jurisprudence and regulations.
- Inform and train the different stakeholders of the company on legal issues / projects / regulations.
- Provide legal support to the Northern European subsidiaries, as needed and in addition to their local legal advice.
- You will report directly to the group's legal department
As a counsel, you match the following profile:
- Excellent knowledge of Belgian legislation and contract law
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Strong interpersonal skills / Diplomacy, Communicative, team spirit, multi-cultural
- Strong proposals skills / Taking initiatives / Openness to change
- Travel to subsidiaries is not an obstacle
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the industry is a plus.
- Salary according to your experience with a max. of 5800 euro/gross/month
- Full time and permanent contract
- Company car
- Meal vouchers from ...
- Group and ambulatory insurance
- Continuing training opportunities.
Here is the hiring process:
- Are you convinced that this job is made for you? Upload your CV, click on "apply now" and you will receive a confirmation e-mail for your application.
- Delphine Castelain, responsible for this recruitment, will analyze your application and follow up on it.
- If your application is successful, she will give you some personal advice on how to prepare for the first interview with the client.
- A proposal for a permanent contract.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, do not hesitate to contact Delphine at 0498 88 63 30 for more information.
Call DELPHINE CASTELAIN
at the number: 0498 88 63 30