Customer Support Specialist
Kickstart your career in recruitment tech with this customer-centric key role!
Profile Group is a ‘human centric’ recruitment agency. Our purpose is to help companies get chosen and recruit top talent.
You will join the Talent finder team: our team of recruitment software experts. What makes us unique is that we’re not a tech company with a software for recruiters, but a tech team within a 360° recruitment company. So you will build expertise in both domains!
What do we offer:
- A human centric culture driven by respect, trust & ethics in the way we work together but also in the way we always help our candidates and clients.
- A flexible workplace with 3 homeworking days, lots of autonomy and focus on work-life balance.
- A collective culture where new ideas are listened to, and people are helped to develop with our own Profile Group Academy.
- A fun environment where happy team moments are encouraged, and achievements are celebrated.
- True career possibilities in recruitment, sales or even management.
- Offices in Antwerp, Brussels and Liège that are easily accessible by bike, public transport or car.
What you will work on:
As Customer Support Specialist, you have a crucial role, as you ensure the users of our Talent finder recruitment software are satisfied. You do this by answering customer questions and solving problems as they occur and thanks to your advice and training sessions, our customers also get the most out of our tool. But that's not all: as internal spokesperson for our customers, you can have a real impact on the future of our tool and service.
In a nutshell:
- You contribute to the satisfaction of a large part of our – mainly French-speaking – customers.
- You provide first-line support to our customers via chat, email, and phone.
- You are a real Talent finder specialist. You know the tool inside out and can advise on best practices.
- You work on the set-up, configuration, and onboarding of new customers – both online and on premises.
- And you will collaborate on one or more projects, such as an internal knowledge base, tutorial videos, training material, etc.
Finally, you will also play an important role in the roll-out of our new version by migrating and guiding our existing customers through this change, and by setting up new features. Exciting times ahead!
Who you will work with:
You will work closely with your support colleagues and the account managers and can always count on the support and guidance of Jeroen, your business unit manager, and the advice and mentorship of Stephanie, our senior support and technical lead.
What you will bring:
- Solving problems energizes you: you have an analytical mind and with your great questions and listening skills you always identify the customer's real problem or need.
- You know how to make complex information understandable. You know customer-centric communication means more than proposing solutions: it is about approaching customers with understanding and empathy.
- You look forward to becoming a real software and recruitment expert.
Do you already have a first relevant experience, are you fluent in French and can you handle yourself in Dutch or English? Then you might be our ideal candidate!
- A motivating salary between € 2.300 and € 3.000 / month (gross), based on your skills and experience;
- Health insurance + pension plan;
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers;
- A laptop, phone plan and net allowance for your home office;
- 25 paid holidays;
- Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week and from our great offices in Brussels, Antwerp, or Liège;
- A lot of autonomy within a diverse, supportive, and ambitious team;
- Great atmosphere, amazing team events and continuous training opportunities.
How we hire
We do our best to keep the decision process as short as possible, while also making sure you will fit in our team culture.
- After a short phone call, you will be invited for a first interview to discuss your motivation, expectations, and the challenge itself.
- If there is mutual interest, we will invite you for a second interview and practical excericise.
- Finally, you get the opportunity to meet the team.
A final decision normally comes within 2 weeks.
If you enjoy helping companies and people getting chosen:
click on the apply button. We look forward to finally meeting you!
Call JEROEN VAN GEEL
at the number: +32 (0)3 257 10 61